Saturday 26 May 2012

Borrow This Book

I kinda want everyone I know to read this book.  I want them to read it because I want them to enjoy what's in it.  I want them to read it because I want to talk to them about it.  I want them to read it cause it's so smart.  I want them to read it because so many people I know, as artists and thinkers, have ideas about how we are sick on a community level, and there are not only good assessments in this book, but ideas for real fixes.

I'm a fan of the author, and I'm enjoying every single sentence in this book.  If you don't read it, I'm liable to post each one as a tweet or a FB status, in order, until you have.  I'm only blogging this so I can stop individually telling people to read it, or posting it on their pages.

On top of the greatness of this book, is the fact that I borrowed it as an ebook from my library!

Here's the book:




No comments: