Monday 13 January 2014

Quote of the Week - Tartt


"… at some point, deep in the night, when we were swinging on the jungle gym and showers of sparks were flying out of our mouths, I had the epiphany that laughter was light, and light was laughter, and that this was the secret of the universe." 
~ Donna Tartt

Okay - so they were tripping.  But still, this is one of those epiphanies that stick and should be remembered and honored long after the drugs have flushed through your system.  I'm a little jealous of this one, cause it took me a long time to find out on my own.

Lightening up in 2014.  More laughter.

Also, read The Goldfinch.  It's at least as good as everyone is saying it is.  In fact, I just finished it and want to start again.  In fact, I think I highlighted most of the passages in the last 2 chapters.

Here's another secret of the universe.

Happy Monday!

No comments: