Wednesday 30 April 2014

NaPoWriMo 30/30 - Untitled



"From what realm of light 
were we shadows who darken the earth 
spawned?" ~Henry Miller

Less Freud, more Jung
More Joni stardust
less Inferno Dante

or is that optimistic

The science of my desire
is for us to be
time traveling star stuff
some of us
we are

But too well
I know
you know

there are those who shadow
bait switch the light
bring the dark
hook eye its needle
stitch miserable histories
we legacy in DNA

to win this argument
it’s always a good idea
to bring up
Hitler

see

yet somehow
that remains a burnt
fragment
of a chapter
of a story
not yet told


you are golden
I am silver
sun
moon
we thread down
to molten core
this I know
and have seen

but I can’t speak
for the rest
these lifetimes
even strung together
like pearls
too short in strands
to ring round
the truth



30/30
NaPoWriMo
2014



Yay!!!!!!! 

(Image from Sacred Circles Tumblr)

No comments: